Below are a collection of PDFs that you may find helpful.
- IT Terms Guide
- Why do you need SaaS Protection?
- Outsourcing – Should Your Company Outsource IT
- The Business Guide to Power Outages
- The Business Guide to Ransomware
- The Importance of Cyber Resilience
- What is Ransomware?
- 6 Ways We Shield Your Business From Ransomware
- Essential Cybersecurity Toolkit
- Making the Case for Cloud to Cloud Backup
- Ransomware – The Cost Of Downtime
- NA Ransomware 2020 Report
- SaaS Protection for Microsoft 365
Read our thoughts on the latest technology that's improving businesses just like yours.
Have you tried the new slim network cables yet? We love them.
Everyone is familiar with network cables because we use them to connect devices every day. But did you know there’s a modern slim network cable available to connect devices less than 15 meters away? We love them, and you will too. Slim vs Thick Conventional network cables are typically constructed with 24 AWG copper wire. …
Free Cyber-Security Assessment Tool for Business
Small businesses are three times more likely to be targeted. Understanding if you have enough cyber-security to protect your business can be challenging and stressful. No network or system will ever be 100% secure; however, all companies, regardless of size, introduce a significant amount of protection if they implement the fundamentals. The most important statistics …
Backup solutions to protect Microsoft 365 data (E-mail, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint)
Microsoft has incredible data centers with purpose-built redundancies to protect client data against controllable incidents. But it’s critical to understand that Microsoft does not guarantee data retrieval, and there are inherent risks saving to the cloud. All businesses should protect their data by implementing a simple Microsoft 365 backup solution. Here’s why that matters. Your …
Making IT Easy®
Contact us today and experience why we've retained over 90% of our Managed IT clients for a decade.