SIRKit is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) established in 2007, that offers full-service resource, managing and implementing technology solutions. The SIRKit team is passionate about technology and naturally driven to solve complex problems and develop simple solutions.
We currently have an opportunity for an organized, friendly, outgoing, and engaged Office Manager/Accountant to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Office Manager/Accountant is responsible for ensuring the smooth and effective administrative operation of the office. In addition, this position will manage day to day financial processes and reporting for the organization.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to:
· Manage Accounts Receivable (collections, weekly reports, payments, reconciliations, etc.)
· Manage payroll process (timecards, vacations, personal time, etc.)
· Administer employee benefits plan and distribute literature as required
· Prepare monthly financial statements, weekly cash flow and general reporting
· Assist with billing, year-end, reporting
· Manage inventory process and reconciliation
· Manage and coordinate back-office paper filing systems.
· Manage shipping duties.
· Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements.
· Liaise with external service providers to resolve issues and deal with problems as they arise.
· Develop and manage external vendor relationships for all requisite services.
· Perform all required reception duties.
· Manage office supplies and consumables.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Include but are not limited to:
· A diploma in business administration or a related field is required.
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant progressive work experience is required.
· A minimum of 5 years of general professional accounting experience is required.
· Proficiency with QuickBooks is required.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications is required.
· Excellent Relationship building and communication skills are required.
· Ability to resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness is required.
· Ability to prioritize and monitor progress towards goals is required.
In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, SIRKit can offer an exciting and challenging work environment, as well as a company culture that values, creativity, innovation, teamwork,
If you believe that you could thrive in our environment, and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
SIRKit thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for this position will be contacted directly.
Application deadline: 2021-11-23
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
We are following all provincial and municipal guidelines.
- Accounting: 1 year (required)
- Office Manager: 1 year (required)
How to Apply
SIRKit is an equal opportunity employer. Creativity, innovation, diversity and inclusion are cornerstones of our success.