Private Cloud Servers housed exclusively in Canada
Stop buying physical servers for the office and host them directly with us. SIRKit360 Cloud Servers allow businesses to run their very own Windows, Linux, or Unix servers in a private and secure cloud location.
Checkout our latest blog article to get more information on this service.
Data Center Assurance
Backed by data centers featuring Tier III UICDB, PCI DSS, SOC1, SOC2 and other certifications, our systems are protected by backup generators, 24/7 monitoring, power conditioning, security guards, and physical multi-factor authentication.
Exceptionally Fast and Scalable
Our latest Gen2 Cloud Servers offer lightning-fast HPE NVMe storage, 3rd Gen AMD EPYC processors, and 10gbps virtual connectivity. SIRKit360® allows you to add resources like CPU, memory/RAM and disk storage as you grow.
Cloud Servers are protected by a dedicated Sophos XG Firewall featuring IPSEC & SSL VPN options for secure remote access. Activate Next-Gen security features like IPS, ATP, Web-Filtering and Application Control to protect your data.
99.9% uptime guarantee
We guarantee SIRKit360®'s uptime by offering a 99.9% uptime SLA backed by rebates. Enjoy highly redundant enterprise infrastructure and connectivity to access your systems 24/7/365.
To keep your Cloud Servers online, SIRKit360® is designed for up-time and includes redundant computing, storage, network, cooling, and power infrastructure in a Tier III data center.
This isn't your plain old VPS service or a physical server to rent. SIRKit360® Gen2 Cloud Servers are delivered by enterprise virtualization infrastructure designed specifically for uptime and performance.
- HPE® Alletra All-Flash NVMe Storage
- HPE® Compute featuring AMD® Gen3 Epyc Processors
- HPE® Networking with 40gbps+ backbone
- VMWare high-availability & fail-over
- Backup generators for extended power outages
- Security guards, power conditioning, and redundant cooling
- Dedicated VLANs for each tenant with a private edge firewall
- 24/7 Monitoring
You choose the operating system for each server. With SIRKit360®, you're in control and can use your own licensing or add licensing to your monthly cost.
- Windows Server 2016, 2019, or 2022 Standard or Datacenter
- Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, etc.
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2019
- Most Microsoft platforms can be licensed through SIRKit
Local & Offsite Backups
Bundle local and offsite backups to protect your SIRKit360® Cloud Servers.
- Automated Daily+ Backup Schedule
- Protected by AES-256 Bit Encryption
- No software required (backups take place at the hypervisor level)
- Image-based, capturing the entire server
- Monitored 24/7 by our Centralized Services Team
- File or Full-Server restores available
We monitor resources to ensure performance is optimal for our cloud servers. Our goal is to review these metrics every quarter with each client. This may result in recommendations to increase, decrease, or change resources. Oversubscribed or undersubscribed resources may have an adverse impact on performance and cost, we keep an eye on it for you!
- CPU Monitoring (vCPU Ready Time, CoStop, and MHz/GHz used)
- Memory Monitoring (Actively Used, Disk Swapping)
- Storage Monitoring (Latency)
- Quarterly recommendations (every 3-months)
We love Making IT Easy®
Contact us today to get more information.